Nagoya Office (Main Office)
Our Nagoya office (main office) is located in the central area of Nagoya. Nagoya is one of the major industrial cities in Japan. It is approximately a 2-hour distance from Tokyo by JR Shinkansen (Bullet Train). Our Office is located near the local government office district, where Aichi Prefectural Office, Nagoya City Hall, Nagoya High Court and Nagoya District Court are. A public library which has a large stock of patent gazettes is also in this area.
Our location in the center of a business district provides easy access of only 3 minutes by subway or 5 minutes by taxi from Nagoya Station, where all JR Tokaido Shinkansen trains stop. Our location also gives easy access to Nagoya Castle which is a famous tourist spot in this area.
- Meishin Building 2nd Floor, 20-19, Nishiki 1-chome, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 460-0003 Japan
- +81 (0) 52-203-1001
- +81 (0) 52-231-0515
+81 (0) 52-231-0514
Access by Air
- From Central Japan International Airport (Centrair)
- By Taxi:
- Approximately 60-80 minutes from Airport to our Nagoya office
- By Train:
- Take Rapid Limited Express of Meitetsu Centrair Line (approximately 30 minutes from Airport to Meitetsu Nagoya Station)
- Transfer to Subway Higashiyama Line, bound for Fujigaoka (approximately 3 minutes from Nagoya Station to Fushimi Station)
In front of Exit 8 of Fushimi Station, you will see an 8-floor building, Meishin Building on your rigtht. Our reception is on the second floor.
Access by Train
- From Tokyo Station to our Nagoya Office
- By Train:
- Take JR Tokaido Shinkansen (approximately 2 hours from Tokyo Station to Nagoya Station)
From Nagoya Station, please see below.
- From Nagoya Station
- By Subway:
- Take Subway Higashiyama Line, bound for Fujigaoka (approximately 3 minutes from Nagoya Station to Fushimi Station)
In front of Exit 8 of Fushimi Station, you will see an 8-floor building, Meishin Building on your right. Our reception is on the second floor.
- By Taxi:
- Approximately 5 to 10 minutes from Nagoya station to our Nagoya office
Access by Car
- From Nagoya Expressway City Center Loop Road
- Approximately 3 minutes toward east from Nishikibashi Exit
- From Tomei Highway
- Approximately 30 minutes toward west along Route 60 (Hirokoji-dori) from Nagoya I.C. Exit
You need to use a nearby parking lot. If you use Hilton Nagoya Parking, we can provide you with coupon tickets for parking.
List of nearby parking lots
|Parking Lots||Open Hours|
|1||MISONO hai park
|2||MISONO parking||24 hours|
|3||Fuji parking||24 hours|
|4||Nittochi Nagoya Building
|5||MS Sakae 1-chome parking||24 hours|
|7||NPC Sakae dai-6 parking||24 hours|
|8||P Zone Misono-dori parking
|9||Hilton Nagoya Parking
- Accepts only a limited size of vehicles.
- If you use Hilton Nagoya Parking, we can provide you with coupon tickets for free parking.